Thursday, August 5, 2010

Blogging about blogging.

For my last blog assignment, I have been asked to reflect on my blogging experience thus far.

I am very glad to be using this blog as a place to chronicle my ideas and links related to my professional life.  I have saved so many links to articles or resources that I have wanted to post, but have not had the time this summer with my busy school and life schedule. Time is the most difficult aspect to blogging - I don't want to rush through writing a post because I have a real audience (including my Dad) so I feel like I have to share my best work. I also like the idea of using this blog as a way for future employers to get a better sense of who I am and what I am interested in. I also hope that this will continue to be a method for me to keep in touch with my cohort from Meredith.

In the end, I am thankful that my professor required me to start a blog because it was something that I had wanted to do for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment